If you would like to create something really unique to announce the date of your wedding, why not enter our ‘Save The Date’ competition? Not only will your film create a real buzz amongst your invited guests, it will also be fun to create, it will reflect what you love about each other and it will be a fab pre-wedding keepsake reminding you of your young love in years to come!
To enter the competition all you need to do is:
- Email email@example.com by 1st March 2013 with a photo of you both, along with what city you live in and some words as to why you think you should win!
- On 4th March 2013 we will post our two favourite entries (based on why they think they should win) along with their submitted photos onto the Vogue Wedding Films Facebook page
- You then have until midday on 8th March to get your family and friends to vote for you by liking the Vogue Wedding Films Facebook page and then liking your photo
- The competition will also be posted on the Love Me Love My Wedding facebook page and you can also post your entries in the comments section of the Love Me Love My Weddings blogpost and they will be passed on to us here
- The couple whose photo has the most ‘Likes’ by midday on 8th March wins!
The winning couple will receive:
- A 2 hour film shoot in your home town or favourite place – exact location, ideas and story board will be discussed with the winners, this is your film, so it will reflect you!
- Editing of your film shoot to create a 1 – 2 minute ‘Save The Date’ short film
- A link to your film clip – which will be hosted online – so you can email it to your guests or embed the film on your personal wedding website
- A huge 40% off the cost of a wedding film with Vogue Wedding Films should you wish you book a wedding with us
To spread some more love around and help celebrate this week of love, we will also be giving all the Love Me Love My Wedding readers who enter the competition 20% off any future bookings with us here at Vogue Wedding Films.
Good luck and we look forward to reading all your creative entries!
Click here for competition Terms & Conditions.